- Luxury Honeymoon Package, Love cake and Wine Service in Room, Indian Dinner, Surprise Honeymoon Kits, Turkish Hamam, Hot Air Balloon Flight
- 4 Nıghts In Istanbul,
- 2 Nights in Cappadocia
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers By De Luxe, Non Smokıng Coaches
- Meals As Mentioned In The Itenerary ( In Veg and Non Veg Selections )
- Indian Dinner
- Accommodate in private jacuzzi room on arrival day
- Hot Air Balloon Flight
- 1 set of Massage and Turkish Hamam ( Bath )
- Surprise Honeymoon Kits
- Wine and Fruit Service in the room on arrival day
- All the tours are performed wıth professıonal Englısh speakıng guıdes
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Meals
- Tips and porterages
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Visa Charges
Day 1 Istanbul - Arrival Day
Welcome to Istanbul, the unique city that is located on two continents , Europe and Asia. During its history of more than 2.000 years, it has been the capital of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be welcomed by your representative and transfered to your hotel by a airconditioned – de luxe coach.
Today you’ ll stay in honeymoon room with a private jacuzzi, 1 set of Massage in traditional Turkish Hamam is free. You can use your free Indian Dinner coupon in an Indian Restaurant. ( transfer is not provided to restaurant in walking distance to your hotel )
Wine and Fruit will be served in your room.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Flight to Cappadocia, Gondol Tour
After the breakfast transfer to airport to catch your flight to Cappadocia ( Flight tickets are extra ) which is a stunning area of rock formations, subterranean churches and underground dwellings, the scale of which is over-whelming. The natural land formations and huge expanses of silence are just a part of the mystery of the region. The area is also famous for its carpet weaving and the distinctive red clay made pottery of the Avanos area. Upon arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport , our staff will welcome and transfer you to your hotel. You’ll be picked up for a romantic Gondol Tour on Red River. Rest of the day you're free. You can experience Turkish Hamam or join whirling derwishes show.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 Cappadocia - Full Day Cappadocia Highlights Tour
Early morning you'll be picekd up for captivating 1 hour of Hot Air Balloon Flight. Explore the dreamy beatuies of Cappadocia, fairy chimneys and rock cut buildings from bird's view. After a short rest We’ll visit Goreme's open air museum which consists of steep cliffs and many hidden churches dating from the second half of the 9th century and later. We continue to Uchisar where we visit the Uchisar Fortress. With a breathtaking view of the surrounding Cappadocia formations, this 60-meter high fortress was not built but carved out of a natural hill dominating the area. After this visit, we check into our hotel and spend some time at leisure.. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 4 Cappadocia / Istanbul – Flight, Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show
Transfer to Airport and flight to Istanbul. ( Flight tickets are extra ) Welcome to Istanbul, the unique city that is located on two continents , Europe and Asia. During its history of more than 2.000 years, it has been the capital of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be welcomed by your representative and transfered to your hotel by a airconditioned – de luxe coach. Rest of the day you’re free .
You’ll be picked up for Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show with Dinner and free flow of local brand Alcoholic Drinks. Enjoy delicious gourmet foods while you dance with the panaromic view of the Bosphorus that separates the two continents Europe and Asia.
Enjoy as you cruise The Bosphorus and see historical places like Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Rumeli Forthress , Fatih Bridge , Beylerbeyi Palace Maiden’s Tower and also Istanbuls very famous night clubs as you wine and dine the night away. No other Istanbul experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance. We combine fresh food with unparalleled views of Istanbul and live entertainment to create Istanbul‘s leading Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. After the dinner you can enjoy the entertaining music provided by professional DJ and traditional show programs or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view. The highlight of the night is indeed the Belly Dance show which performed by a charming professional dancer that will effect you deeply and take you the mystic, dreamy world of 1001 nights tales.
Day 5 Istanbul – Full Day Istanbul Classics With Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
Today you’ll explore the highlights of Old Istanbul. Topkapi Imperial Palace – Topkapı Sarayi : (Closed on Tuesdays & replaced with Archeological museum) Topkapi palace was the house of Sultans and family as well as Sultan controlled empire from there. Topkapi palace transformed into a museum in 1924 and declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985. Grand Bazaar – Kapali Carsi (1461) : (Closed on Sundays & replaced with other historical bazaars & shops ) It has 4.200 Shops, 65 huge streets and first bank of WORLD that each day 500.000 people visit and 25.00 people works, Hagia Sophia - Aya Sofya : Magnificent structure which is started building In 532 with the order of King Justinian. It is a Master church of Orthodox Christianity and converted to Catholic Church then converted to Mosque and Ataturk (Founder of Turkish Republic) converted there to Museum . Blue Mosque – Sultan Ahmet Cami : The cascading domes and six slender minarets of the Sultanahmet Mosque (better known as the "Blue Mosque") dominate the skyline of Istanbul. In the 17th century. Hippodrome of Constantinople – Sultanahmet Meydani : Hippo Means ‘Horse’ Drome means ‘square’ in Turkish Horse Square. Because of the chariot races and gladiators wars from AD 203 till 1453. Complimentry Original Indian Dinner will be served in an Indian Restaurant which is close to your hotel, transfer to restaurant will not be provided.
Day 6 Istanbul – Two Continents Tour
Shopping in Authentic Bazaars ; Turkey is one of the best leather producing countries in the world. We will watch a fashion-show in an outlet center which produces and manufactures different varieus of great quality leatherware. So it’s a good opportunity to have a look at the reasonable priced good quality leather accessories.
Bosphorus Bridge ; Unique chance to step from one continent (Asia) to another (Europe)
Beylerbeyi Palace ; The summer residence of Ottoman Sultans with its original furniture and magnificent gardens with the HAREM on the Asian Side.
Camlica Hill ; one of the highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of İstanbul and the Bosphorus from the beautiful gardens, landscape in traditional style, as you sip your drinks in a cafeteria. Chinese Dinner will be served in an restaurant which is close to your hotel, transfer to restaurant will not be provided.
Day 7 Istanbul – Transfer to airport, End of the Service
After the breakfast transfer to airport to catch your flight to Istanbul to catch the flight back to your country. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future..
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight tickets are %100 penalty