Istanbul Cappadocia Bosphorus Sultanahmet Bosphorus Bridge Pasabagi Underground City of Kaymakli
- Pottery Workshops, Istanbul Old City Tour, Valleys and Underground Cities, Bosphorus
- 02 Nıghts In Cappadocia
- 02 Nıghts In Istanbul
- Roundtrip airport transfers By De Luxe, Non Smokıng Coaches
- Meals As Mentioned In The Itinerary ( In Veg and Non Veg Selections )
- All the tours are performed wıth professıonal English speaking guides
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes
- Domestic Flights
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Meals
- Tips and porterages
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Visa Charges
Day 1 Istanbul / Cappadocia - Arrival Day
Upon arrival to Istanbul airport , proceed to domestic flight section to catch your flight to Cappadocia. ( You can take flight to any airport in Cappadocia either Kayseri (ASR) or Nevsehir (NAV) ( flight is excluded and will be quoted according to your travel dates, flight prices are beginning from 40 Euro / Per Person ) airport both are ok for Cappadocia which is a stunning area of rock formations, subterranean churches and underground dwellings, the scale of which is over-whelming. The natural land formations and huge expanses of silence are just a part of the mystery of the region. The area is also famous for its carpet weaving and the distinctive red clay made pottery of the Avanos area. Upon arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport , our staff will welcome and transfer you to your hotel.
Rest of the day you're free. You can experience Turkish Hamam or Join whirling derwishes show.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 Cappadocia – Full Day Cappadocia Tour
Depart from your hotel to visit Red valley,and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen.After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley . In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city where early christians lived in fear and faith. After the tour our staff transfer you back to your hotel.
Lunch in a cozy local restaurant, Overnight in Cappadocia.
Optional : Early morining Hot Air Balloon Flight .
Day 3 Cappadocia / Istanbul – Flight
Transfer to Airport and flight to Istanbul. ( ASR - IST flight is excluded and will be quoted according to your travel dates, flight prices are beginning from 40 Euro / Per Person ) Welcome to Istanbul, the unique city that is located on two continents , Europe and Asia. During its history of more than 2.000 years, it has been the capital of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be welcomed by your representative and transfered to your hotel by a airconditioned – de luxe coach. Rest of the day you’re free .
Optional with extra fee ; you can join Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show with Dinner and free flow of local brand Alcoholic Drinks.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 Istanbul – Full Day Istanbul Classics with Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
Today you’ll explore the highlights of Old Istanbul. Grand Bazaar – Kapali Carsi (1461) : (Closed on Sundays & replaced with other historical bazaars & shops ) It has 4.200 Shops, 65 huge streets and first bank of WORLD that each day 500.000 people visit and 25.00 people works, Hagia Sophia - Aya Sofya : Magnificent structure which is started building In 532 with the order of King Justinian. It is a Master church of Orthodox Christianity and converted to Catholic Church then converted to Mosque and Ataturk (Founder of Turkish Republic) converted there to Museum . Blue Mosque – Sultan Ahmet Cami : The cascading domes and six slender minarets of the Sultanahmet Mosque (better known as the "Blue Mosque") dominate the skyline of Istanbul. In the 17th century. Hippodrome of Constantinople – Sultanahmet Meydani : Hippo Means ‘Horse’ Drome means ‘square’ in Turkish Horse Square. Because of the chariot races and gladiators wars from AD 203 till 1453. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5 Istanbul – Transfer To Istanbul Airport, End Of The Service
After breakfast transfer to the airport to catch the flight back to your country. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight tickets are %100 penalty