Kalambaka Mycenae Heraklion Athens City Ephesus Ancient City Mykonos Island Delfi Minoan Palace of Knossos Peloponnese Santorini Oia Patmos Island
- 3 Days of Guided Classical Greece Tour including Corinth canal, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Mycenae , Olympia, Delphi ,Temple of Zeus, the Palaestra, and Phidias’s Workshop and Peloponnese
- 4 Days / 3 Nights Luxury All Inclusive Cruise To Greek Islands
- Panathinaikon stadium The Zappeion The temple of Olympian Zeus Hadrian's Arch Syntagma square Plaka The Parliament The tomb of the unknown soldier Schliemann's house The Academy The University
- The National Library and the old Parliament Acropolis Museum Propylae The temple of Athena Nike The Parthenon The Erechtheion
- Kusadasi The most popular destination of cruise liner's in Turkey Ephesus Ancient City UNESCO world Heritage Artemis
- Crete Island Heraklion Shore Excursion to Minoan Palace of Knossos
- Bustling town of Mykonos Island
- Visit the village of Profitis Ilias and the most popular village of Santorini, Oia
- Patmos with the famous monastery of St. John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse
- 3 Nights in Accommodation in Athens breakfast included
- 1 Nights in Accommodation in Olympia breakfast and dinner included
- 1 Nights in Accommodation in Delphi breakfast and dinner included
- 4-days / 3 nights cruise to the Greek islands, with all meals, drinks package
- Guided Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide
- Guided 3 day classical Greece tour on SIC, on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- Guided Patmos Island Tour
- Guided Heraklion Knossos Tour
- Guided Santorini Oia Village Tour
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals (cruise includes «white» drink package)
- Any personal expenses
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 1 Athens / Arrival
Departure dates: Every Sunday from March 5th until Oct. 22nd.
Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 Athens City Tour with Acropolis
The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
Day 3 Corinth canal, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Mycenae / Olympia
After our breakfast we depart towards the Peloponnese. First stop will be at the impressive Corinth canal and we continue to Epidaurus with its theater, famous for its acoustics. Our day continues as we will be arriving in Nafplion for a short stop. Our next visit will be to Mycenae «rich in gold» as Homer mentions, with the Cyclopean walls, and the tomb of Agamemnon with the famous Lion’s Gate. In the afternoon, we will be crossing the mountains of the Peloponnese to arrive in Olympia for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Olympia / Delphi
Built on the banks of the River Alfios, Olympia is beautiful, green, and placid. We will enjoy a tour through the remains of the Ancient Olympia Complex (home of the original Olympic Games), including the Temple of Zeus, the Palaestra, and Phidias’s Workshop. We continue to the local museum, one of the richest in Greece, with the impressive statue of Hermes of Praxitelis. In the afternoon, we will start heading north, driving around Patras, over the impressive Rio-Antirio bridge, through Nafpaktos and Itea, to Delphi for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 Delphi / Athens
Delphi used to be the most sacred spot in the world and a pilgrimage center for many centuries in the antiquity. You will admire the Sanctuary of Apollo, walk the Sacred way, and visit the temple of Apollo, home of Pythia (the oracle). We continue to the local museum with the famous bronze statue of the Charioteer. In the afternoon we will be take the road back to Athens.
Day 6 Embark On Cruise / Mykonos
Breakfast and transfer to Piraeus port to embark the «Celestyal cruises» cruise ship for the three night «Iconic Aegean» cruise. Arrival in Mykonos at 18:00. Free time to explore the bustling town of Mykonos.
Day 7 Kusadasi / Ephesus / Patmos
Arrival in Kusadasi early in the morning and depart for your included excursion to ancient Ephesus, and the covered bazaar in Kusadasi. In the afternoon, the ship will arrive in Patmos with the famous monastery of St. John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse.
Day 8 Heraklion / Knossos / Santorini / Oia
Arrival in Heraklion early in the morning and depart for your included excursion to the Minoan Palace of Knossos. In the afternoon we will arrive at the unique island of Santorini. During your included tour, you will visit the village of Profitis Ilias and the most popular village of Santorini, Oia, with its stunning views to the caldera and the volcano.
Day 9 Piraeus / Athens Airport
Arrival at Piraeus port early in the morning. Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and transfer to the Athens airport for your departure.
- Departure Dates ;
- March 5,12,19,26 - This tour is NOT offered in Tourist class for the month of March.
- April 2,9,16,23
- April 30, May 7,14,21,28, June 4,11,18,25
- July 2,9,16,23,30, August 6,13,20,27
- September 3,10,17,24, October 1
- October 8,15,22
- 1. Above rates have been calculated based on Euro/USD (buying) exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1.15 USD. In case of substantial changes in exchange rates (more than 3%), rates will have to be recalculated and confirmed at the time of booking.
- 2. Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st 2016.
- 3. Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.