Ephesus Pamukkale Kusadasi Artemis Temple House of Virgin Mary Pamukkale Travertennies
- UNESCO heritage ancient sites, Ephesus ancient city, Pamukkale thermal pools, Day trip to Pamukkale, House of Virgin Mary tours, Seven Wonders of Ancient World
- Round Trip Transfers from your Kusadasi ferry port or Izmir airport
- Lunches ( Veg / Non Veg selections available )
- Full Day Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary Tour
- Full Day Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
- Tour is performed with professıonal Englısh speakıng guıdes
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Meals
- Tips and porterages
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Visa Charges
Day 1 Izmir / Kusadasi - Arrival Day
Meet and assist at Izmir airport ( or Kusadasi ferry port ) and transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi . Kusadasi is one of Turkey's largest and most cosmopolitan resorts and a stopping off point for the big cruise-liners. It is a good all round resort, offering great beaches, excellent shopping and some serious nightlife. You’ll be free rest of the day. You can ask for outdoor sports such as Sky Diving, Scuba, Microlight flights etc.
Day 2 Kusadasi / Pamukkale - Hierapolis
Transfer to Pamukkale via picturesque roads by de-luxe coach. Visit the Pamukkale cotton fortress, which rises above the fertile Menderes Valley. Visit the hot mineral waters which burst from the earth and cascade over steep cliffs forming pools, channels and stalactites. The therapeutic waters here were known for ages. Continue to the ancient City of Hierapolis with the Theatre, Apollo Temple and magnificent Necropolis, the graveyard. ( Cleopatra pool entrance is optional and with extra fee ) After the tour transfer back to Kusadasi.
Day 3 Kusadasi- Full Day Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary Tour
During both the Hellenistic and Roman periods Ephesus was the most important port and cultural center of the eastern world. The remains of the city are still spellbinding today. Of all the ancient cities of Turkey, Ephesus is the best preserved and most visited one and is as popular as it was in ancient times. This is due to the miraculous discovery of the House of the Virgin Mary. The city had splendid buildings and was dedicated to the Goddess Artemis, whose temple was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Main monuments that will be visited during today’s tour are; Ephesus Ancient City; Ones the most important trading City of the Aegean Coast.., walk along the street of Arcadian, visit the majestic Theatre, Marble road, the Celsius Library, Market place street of the Curettes, baths of Scholastic state agora, Prytaneion, Odeon. This is the best place in the world to get the feeling of what life was like in Roman times. Basilica of St. John; built in the 5th century. House of Virgin Mary; The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered. Artemis Temple; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
After the tour transfer to Izmir airport. End of the service. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight tickets are %100 penalty