Turkey Greece Istanbul Athens Cairo Egypt Egyptian Museum of Antiquities Great Sphinx of Giza Giza Plateau Giza Pyramids
- Guided Sightseeing tours to Giza Plateau, Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx of Giza
- Acropolis Museum and Athens City Tour
- Private Basis Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tours with Small Groups in Turkey and Greece
- Private Basis Sightseeing Tours in Egypt
- Discover Old City Istanbul with blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome and Hagia Sophia
- Dinner Cruise on Bosphorus Accompanied By Turkish music and Belly Dance Show
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Cairo , Egypt at 5 * Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel, breakfast included
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Istanbul , Turkey at 5 * Crown Plaza Harbiye or 4 * + Opera Bosphorus Hotel, breakfast included
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Athens , Greece at 5 * Royal Olympic Hotel, breakfast included
- Roundtrip airport transfers in private basis ( with private, A/C coach in Cairo and Istanbul, with private, A/C taxi in Athens )
- 2 Days Sightseeing tours in Cairo in private basis as mentioned in program with: transport in private air-conditioned minibus with driver, Private English-speaking Guide & main Entrance fees tickets of sites
- Dinner Cruise and Turkish Night Show in Istanbul , transportation included. Dinner , Local Brand Alcoholic Drinks and Beverages complimentry
- Regular basis Istanbul City Tour with English speaking guide in small groups transportation and entrance fees included
- Regular basis Athens City Tour and Acropolis with English speaking guide in small groups transportation and entrance fees included
- Local Taxes
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Flights ( upon request we can quote according to your travel date )
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips, Porterages
Day 1 Arrive in Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport you will depart for Cairo hotel in fully air-conditioned vehicles.. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
You will spend the day sightseeing and enjoying a guided tour. You will visit Memphis, the site believed to be the ancient capital of Egypt which reached its apogee under the kings of the Old Kingdom. You will then proceed to Sakkara, site of the famous step pyramid. The next stop will be the Great Pyramids of Giza, and then on to the Valley Temple of King Khephren and the Sphinx – a lion couchant with King's head. After this you will visit a renowned papyrus Factory. You will return to the hotel for a free evening – overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 Cairo City tour with Cairo Museum
After enjoying a sumptuous buffet breakfast at the hotel, you will spend the entire day touring and sightseeing. You will begin with a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities with over 100,000 exhibits – boasting the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic art in the world, then on to the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, Cairo's signature tourist attraction. After this, you will travel to old Cairo - visiting the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Virgin Church “El Moallakah”, Saint Serge Church, then proceed via the City of the Dead, and then on to the oldest bazaar in the Middle East. Established in the XVII century, the “Khan El Khalili” bazaar is an unforgettable attraction. You will return to the hotel – evening is free – overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 4 Cairo / Istanbul, Dinner Cruise on Bosphorus
Breakfast at the hotel.
Departure from Hotel to Cairo airport you will be greeted and assisted through passport control and the customs authorities by our local representatives at the Cairo airport. Flight to Istanbul, the queen of the cities. Upon arrival you'll be transferred to your centerally located hotel.
Evening you’ll be picked up for Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. Enjoy as you cruise The Bosphorus and see historical places like Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Rumeli Fortress , Fatih Bridge , Beylerbeyi Palace, Maiden’s Tower and also Istanbuls very famous night clubs as you wine and dine the night away. No other Istanbul experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance. We combine fresh food with unparalleled views of Istanbul and live entertainment to create Istanbul‘s leading Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. After the dinner you can enjoy the entertaining music provided by professional DJ and traditional show programs or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view. The highlight of the night is indeed the Belly Dance show which performed by a charming professional dancer that will effect you deeply and take you the mystic, dreamy world of 1001 nights tales. Dinner on Board and overnight in Istanbul
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5 Istanbul City Tour
After the breakfast we will pick you up from your hotel lobby for the for the tour of Istanbul old city. HIPPODROME, The center of sport activities with its four monuments; The GERMAN FOUNTAIN OF WILHELM II, Egyptian Obelisk, SERPENTINE COLUMN and the COLUMN OF CONSTANTINE. The BLUE MOSQUE The most famous mosque of Istanbul which is known as the BLUE MOSQUE as well because of its beautiful blue Iznik tiles.
St. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great, in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
GRAND BAZAAR(COVERED MARKET) In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4000 shops with each trade having its own area; the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brasware and trays, water ewers, onyxware and meerschaum pipers. After the tour we’ll drive back to hotel. Evening you’ll be served a delicious dinner at Bosphorus view restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6 Istanbul / Athens Flight
We transfer you to Istanbul airport to flight Athens. Upon arrival meet and assist with our Greek staff and transferred to hotel in Athens city centre. Rest of the day you're free to stroll in the city.
Overnight in Athens.
Day 7 Athens City Tour with Acropolis
Breakfast at hotel, city tour with Acropolis Organized
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and start the tour to Athens. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Presidential residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the New Acropolis Museum. Free evening. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 8 Athens Airport - End of the service
According to your onward flight timing we'll transfer you to Athens airport. End of the service.
( Note: You can extent your travel by visiting Delphi, Meteora Monasteries or Greek Islands such as Santorini, Mykonos etc. )