Acropolis Delphi Saronic Islands Athens Hydra Poros Aegina
- Classical Greece, Greek Mythology, Ancient History, 3 Islands Cruise, Delphi Tour
- Accommodation in Athens for 4 nights
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- Half Day City Tour of Athens with professional guide
- Full Day Cruise to the Saronic Islands including lunch
- Full Day Delphi Tour including lunch
- Round Trip transfers Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Round Trip transfer Hotel / Port for the cruise / Hotel
- Pick up and drop off service for the City tour
- All entrance fees to the Acropolis / New Acropolis Museum and Delphi
- All Taxes, tolls & VAT
- Customary tips to guides, escorts and drivers
- Beverages, drinks and water
- Meals if not mentioned
- Visa Expenses
- Personal Expenses
Day 1 Athens - Arrival Day
Arrival at Athens International Airport. Your transfer escort will be waiting in the arrivals hall holding a placard with your names for your transfer to your hotel. Afternoon free at leisure, overnight in Athens.
Day 2 Athens city tour with Acropolis organized
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning meet in the lobby of your hotel for your Half Day City Tour of Athens. This is a group tour conducted by coach and a licensed guide.
With a recorded history of 3,000 years, Athens is the capital of Greece and among the most interesting places in the world. This tour gives you the opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896 (short stop).
Continue and pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).At the Acropolis you will visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit a must-see in Athens, the place where finally the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The New Acropolis Museum, voted by the Sunday Times as the 3rd best museum of the world. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3 3 Islands Cruise ( Hydra , Poros , Aegina )
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up in the morning for the Full Day Cruise to the Saronic Islands (duration 12 hours):
Spacious sun decks, Restaurant, Disco, Bars, Comfortable lounges, Fully a/c, Swimming pool.
Aegina: The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf inhabited as from the 2nd mil. B.C. with two important archaeological sites, a Cathedral dedicated to St. Nektarios the last canonized Saint of the Greek Orthodox Church, a wonderful fish market, a unique fruit floating market and an economy based on pistachio nuts.
Poros: The smallest of the three islands, covered with pine and lemon trees, situated very close to the Peloponesian peninsula. Enjoy a beautiful walk up to the clock tower and admire the panorama.
Hydra: The “ smartest” of the Greek islands, the favourite resort of the International “ Jet Set”, the unique architecture of its houses, the pedestrian narrow streets full of boutiques, exclusive jewellery and handicrafts, attracts both shoppers and photographers, The crystal clear waters will refresh the swimmer.
Enjoy a wonderful lunch on board and return to Athens early evening. Overnight in Athens
Day 4 Full Day Delphi Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning meet in the lobby of your hotel for your Full day tour to Delphi. This is a group tour conducted by coach and a licensed guide.
Passing by the Olympic Stadium to see the Athens 2004 Olympic main venue. Continue through the fertile plain of Boeotia, crossing the towns of Thebes connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus Levadia and Arahova, famous for its colorful rugs and carpets. Arrive at Delphi the center of the Ancient world – the “Omphalos“ (Navel) of the Earth – whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic world. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in the landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias.
Lunch in the modern village of Delphi. Return to Athens on the same route.Overnight in Athens
Day 5 Athens Airport, End of the service.
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up for your departure transfer.
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort