Ephesus Istanbul Cappadocia Bosphorus Kusadasi Pasabagi Goreme
- Underground City, Goreme Open Air Museum, House of Virgin Mary, Istanbul Old City, Historical Peninsula,
- Ottoman Palaces
- 02 Nights In Istanbul
- 02 Nights In Cappadocia
- 02 Nights In Kusadasi
- Roundtrip airport transfers by de luxe non smoking coaches
- ( Istanbul transfers should be from IST airport SAW Airport transfers are charging extra )
- Meals As Mentioned In The Itenerary ( In Veg and Non Veg Selctions )
- Istanbul Classics Tour with Ottoman and Byzantine Relics
- North Cappadocia Tour
- South Cappadocia Tour
- Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary Tour
- All the tours are performed wıth professıonal Englısh speakıng guıdes
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Meals
- Tips and porterages
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Visa Charges
- Hot Air Balloon Flight : 120 Euros / Per Person
Day 1 Arrival To Istanbul
Welcome to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be welcomed by your representative and transfered to your hotel by a airconditioned – de luxe coach.Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Full Day Old City Tour With Byzantine and Ottoman Classics
Full day tour of Istanbul including the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and unique with its six minarets built in the name of Sultan Ahmet I. Next we will have a look at the Hippodrome of Constantinople where horse and chariot races used to take place. Then visit the St. Sophia Museum which is one of the greatest religious and architectural marvels of all times. Finally the famous Topkapi Palace which was built as the home of the Ottoman sultans. Next, The World Famous Treasury will be visited. Last stop will be Grand Bazaar. Then we return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 3 Istanbul / Cappadocia – Full Day Cappadocia Highlights Tour
Pick up from hotel early morning and transfer to airport to take a flight to Cappadocia ( flight tickets are extra ) Upon arrival to Cappadocia our staff will welcome and transfer you to your hotel, you will leave your luggages to hotel and begin to discover the rural life in Cappadocia with a full day tour. We’ll visit Goreme's open air museum which consists of steep cliffs and many hidden churches dating from the second half of the 9th century and later. We continue to Uchisar where we visit the Uchisar Fortress. With a breathtaking view of the surrounding Cappadocia formations, this 60-meter high fortress was not built but carved out of a natural hill dominating the area. After this visit, we check into our hotel and spend some time at leisure.. Evening you can join traditional activities such as Turkish Hamam ( Bath ) , Whirling Derwishes Show or Turkish Night in a cave venue. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 4 Cappadocia – Full Day Valleys and Underground Cities Tour
Depart from your hotel to visit Red valley,and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen.After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley . In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city. Where early christians lived in fear and faith. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 5 Cappadocia / Kusadasi – Flight to Kusadasi
After breakfast at the hotel, free time to explore Cappadocia on your own. According to your flight time, pick up from your hotel and transfer to airport to take a flight to Izmir ( flight tickets are extra ). After you arrive in Izmir, pick up by our agent and transfer you to hotel in Kusadasi. Free time and overnight stay.
Day 6 Kusadasi - Full Day Ephesus & Virgin Mary’s House Tour
Of all the ancient cities of Turkey, Ephesus is the best preserved and most visited one and is as popular as it was in ancient times. This is due to the miraculous discovery of the House of the Virgin Mary. The city had splendid buildings and was dedicated to the Goddess Artemis, whose temple was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Walk along the street of Arcadian, visit the majestic Theatre, Marble road, the Celsius Library, Market place street of the Curettes, baths of Scholastic state agora, Prytaneion, Odeon. This is the best place in the world to get the feeling of what life was like in Roman times. Basilica of St. John; built in the 5th century. House of Virgin Mary; The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered. Artemis Temple; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 7 Flight to Istanbul , End of the srvice
According to flight time, transfer to Izmir Airport to flight Istanbul ( flight tickets are extra ) and catch your international flight. You will do self check-in. End of our service.
- Transportation between Cappadocia and Kusadasi can be operated with private coach instead of flight for 6 pax and above. Please ask.
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight tickets are %100 penalty