Grand Bazaar Pamukkale Travetenies Sultanahmet हागिया Pasabagi ( Monk's Valley ) Goreme Open Air Museum Blue Mosque Fairy Chimneys Hippodrome of Constantinopole के लिए और चित्र इस्तांबुल Hierapolis Kaymakli Underground City Kayseri Nevsehir Cavusin Village Rock-cut churches Red Valley Hagia Sophia Cappadocia
- Turket tour departs from and arrive to Mumbai
- 6 Days in Turkey Itinerary
- Best Touristical Places Of Turkey
- Small-group tour for a more intimate atmosphere,
- Informative, friendly and professional guide,
- Transportation with fully airconditiond, de luxe coaches,
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included,
- Visit Hagia Sophia and see its stunning dome and mosaics, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at its Ottoman and Byzantine architecture,
- Delve into the chaotic Grand Bazaar to see its stalls, halls and courtyards,
- Marvel at the Blue Mosque, with its minarets and dazzling blue tiles,
- Walk around the Hippodrome, once the sporting and social hub of Constantinople,
- Experience the soothing qualities of Pamukkale, with its thermal spring water and plunging waterfalls,
- Visit the Roman city of Hierapolis,
- Marvel at the famous fairy chimneys of Pasabag and the Devrent Valley, Watch how traditional pottery is crafted in Avanos,
- Visit the famous wineyards of Cappadocia and taste the local wines,
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Goreme Open Air Museum, Enjoy fantastic aerial views, Shop in spice, rug and jewellery stores,
- Feast on a traditional Cappadocia lunch (vegetarian option available),
- Travel back in time while admiring Byzantine-era cave paintings and frescos,
- Trace the footsteps of 7th- and 8th-century Christians at Kaymakli Underground City
- Mumbai-Istanbul-Mumbai Roundtrip flights ( limited seats available )
- All airport transfer services mentioned inside the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Overnight De Luxe, Bus Tickets From Cappadocia To Pamukkale
- Domestic flight from Pamukkale to Istanbul
- 2 nights accommodation in Cappadocia
- 3 hours of Fresh-up in Pamukkale with hotel stay and breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Istanbul
- Istanbul - Cappadocia flight tickets
- Denizli - Istanbul flight tickets
- 5 breakfast
- 4 lunch
- 1 Indian dinner
- 2 local dinner
- Full Day North Cappadocia tour
- Full Day South Cappadocia tour
- Full Day Istanbul City tour
- Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Tours are being performed with professional, English speaking guides
- Local taxes, Entrance fees, fuel-oil, autopark fees
- Turkey Visa Expenses
- Insurance: All types
- Drinks at meals
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Day 1 Mumbai / Istanbul / Cappadocia
Upon arrival to Istanbul airportfrom India proceed to domestic flight terminal to catch your flight to Cappadocia which is a stunning area of rock formations, subterranean churches and underground dwellings, the scale of which is over-whelming. Our staff will transfer you to your cave hotel. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia. Optionally you can join our Turkish hamam ( bath ) tour or traditional night shows.
Accommodation : Boutique Heaven Cave Hotel
Day 2 Cappadocia
After the breakfast we pick you up from your hotel for a daily tour. We visit Devrent Valley to see the unigue fairy-chimneys. Drive to Paşabağ (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles.Drive to the city of Avanos .In the afternoon visit another beautiful open air museum at Göreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years.Lastly,before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castles at Uçhisar. After the tour we transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 Cappadocia - South Cappadocia Tour, Drive to Pamukkale
Today we keep on to discover this mystical city. We depart from your hotel to visit Red valley,and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen.After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley . In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city. Where early christians lived in fear and faith. After the tour free time for rest and shopping. Evening we drive to Pamukkale with de-luxe, non smoking, air conditioned regular bus via historical roads. Our seats are pre reserved and paid. Water, juice, tea-coffee, snacks will be served in the bus. Travel will last during the night.
Note : Early morning you can join captivating Hot Air Balloon tour as optional.
Day 4 Pamukkale & Hierapolis tour , Flight to Istanbul
Upon arrival to Pamukkale our staff will transfer you to our boutique hotel, you’ll accommodate 3-4 hours in the hotel. Take your breakfast, shower. After rest we begin to discover this UNESCO world heritage region – Cotton Castle. We visit the Pamukkale cotton fortress, which rises above the fertile Menderes Valley. Visit the hot mineral waters which burst from the earth and cascade over steep cliffs forming pools, channels and stalactites. The therapeutic waters here were known for ages. Continue to the ancient City of Hierapolis with the Theatre, Apollo Temple and magnificent Necropolis, the graveyard. ( Cleopatra pool entrance is optional and with extra fee ). After the tour we flight to Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Accommodation in Midtown Hotel.
Day 5 Istanbul City Tour
After breakfast you'll discover old city Istanbul with a full day tour. Visit the top historical attractions of Istanbul with our guided tour. Explore UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Hippodrome. Find out the Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar and hear the story about extravagant sultans and their harems from your expert guide!
We will pick you up from your hotel after your breakfast for the walking tour in old city. This tour covers the most famous historic monuments and sights in Old City area. These are 1500 year old Hagia Sophia Museum, gigantic Blue Mosque with its famous blue tiles, Hippodrome area where the Byzantium era chariot races used to be once held, Topkapi Palace and world’s oldest indoor market, Grand Bazaar. After the tour, we will take you back to your hotel. Tour of "Sultan Ahmet Center", the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofya) is a UNESCO-listed museum that contains Ottoman and Byzantine works. From golden age of Byzantine, this once Christian church is one of the most extraordinary buildings in the history of architecture. Listen the history and examine the architecture displays with your professional guide.
Next stop is Topkapi Palace ( closed on Tuesdays and replaced with alternative places ) , the largest and oldest palace in the world to survive to our day and also was the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for approximately 400years. Topkapi Palace was more than just the private residence of the Sultan and his court. It was centre of the supreme executive and judiciary council, the Divan and the training school. The best artist and craftsman’s produced some of the finest work in the whole empire. Then, make a visit to the Blue Mosque with six minarets, was built at the bequest of Sultan Ahmet I and one of the best preserved and most significant examples of Ottoman architecture. Continue to Istanbul Hippodrome where chariot races were held and also the centre of Byzantium’s life for 1000 years and of Ottoman life for another 400 years and has been the scene of countless political dramas.
Stop by Sultan tombs. Then give a little break for lunch in a local restaurant with typical Turkish cuisine. The next stop is the Grand Bazaar ( closed on Sundays ), one of the most famous bazaar around the world. Discover the bazaar with your guide and make some shopping. It is full with jewellery, leather and spices shops. Also visioned during the tour: Obelisk of Theodosius-Serpentine Column,German Fountain of Wilhelm II. After the tour transfer back to hotel. Indian dinner and overnight..
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6 Farewell Day
After breakfast check out from your hotel, according to flight time transfer to the airport. Flight to India back. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
- We have limited seats with these excellent prices. Rates are applicabe if there's available promo flight tickets that we reserved . Please ask for availability. You have chance to book this tour ''without flights and visa'' option as well. Please ask revised rates.
- If you wish to join Turkey tour from Bengalore, Delhi, Chennai, Pune , Cochin, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and any other cities please let us know to arrange connection flight between Mumbai and your departure city.Additional bank charges will be implemented to the final invoice.
- Chalo Turkey has rights to make any ammendment in the tour plan.
- Flight fees are included in the price. Flight fees may be vary at the time of booking. Reconfirmation is required for the exact rates. Deviation charges of flights will be reflected to the package rates.
- Regular buses will be used in this tour between Pamukkale – Antalya . Regular buses are de luxe, non smoking and have fully air conditioned. Seats are pre-reserved. Water, juice, tea-coffee and snacks are being served in the buses.
- Indian Dinner in Istanbul are served in Indian restaurants which are in walking distance to your hotels. Transportation is not provided to Indian restaurants.