Fethiye Cappadocia Underground City of Kaymakli Bosphorus Dalyan River Goreme Open Air Museum Cave hotels Pamukkale Travertines and Terrace Pools Mardan Palace Istanbul Antalya City and Waterfalls Oludeniz ( Blue Lagoon ) Gallipoli Peninsula Troy Cotton Castle Pergamon Iztuzu Beach
- Accommodate in the heart of the city, Small-group tour for a more intimate atmosphere, Informative, friendly and professional guide, Transportation with fully airconditiond, de luxe coaches, Free hotel pickup and drop-off included,Cruise along the Bosphorus- the famous stretch of water that borders two continents, See top Istanbul attractions from the water including Dolmabahçe Palace and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress, Visit Hagia Sophia and see its stunning dome and mosaics, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at its Ottoman and Byzantine architecture, Delve into the chaotic Grand Bazaar to see its stalls, halls and courtyards, Marvel at the Blue Mosque, with its minarets and dazzling blue tiles, Walk around the Hippodrome, once the sporting and social hub of Constantinople,Experience the soothing qualities of Pamukkale, with its thermal spring water and plunging waterfalls, Visit the Roman city of Hierapolis, Marvel at the famous fairy chimneys of Pasabag and the Devrent Valley, Watch how traditional pottery is crafted in Avanos, Visit the famous wineyards of Cappadocia and taste the local wines, Explore the UNESCO-listed Goreme Open Air Museum, Enjoy fantastic aerial views, Shop in spice, rug and jewellery stores, Feast on a traditional Cappadocia lunch (vegetarian option available), Travel back in time while admiring Byzantine-era cave paintings and frescos, Trace the footsteps of 7th- and 8th-century Christians at Kaymakli Underground City, Marvel at one of the world’s best beach – Oludeniz, See burial sites such as Ari Burnu Cemetery, Nek Cemetery, Lone Pine Cemetery and more, Walk around the ruins of Troy with your guide and hear tales of the Trojan War, Explore the paradise of earth - Antalya
- 2 Nights accommodation in Unique Design Opera Hotel - Istanbul breakfast included
- 1 Nights accommodation in Akol Hotel - Gallipoli breakfast and dinner included
- 2 Nights accommodation in Royal Palace - Kusadasi breakfast and dinner included
- 1 Night accommodation in Alesta Yacht Hotel - Fethiye breakfast included
- 1 Night accommodation in Best Western Khan - Antalya breakfast included
- 1 Overnight in De luxe, non smoking, air conditioned Antalya – Cappadocia bus
- 2 Nights accommodation in MDC Cave - Cappadocia breakfast included
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers and Intercity Travels with de-luxe, non smoking, air conditioned vehicles
- Cappadocia – Istanbul flight Tickets
- Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Istanbul Classics ( Old City ) Tour
- Bosphorus cruise and shopping Tour
- Gallipoli Tour
- Troy Tour
- Pergamon Tour
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
- Ephesus & Sirince Village Tour
- Mud Baths, Dalyan River & Iztuzu Beach Tour
- Antalya City & Duden Waterfall Tour
- North Cappadocia Tour
- South Cappadocia Tour
- 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches
- Entrance fees, autopark fees and local taxes
- Tours are being performed with Professional English speaking guides in regular basis
- G.S.T, Personal expenses, Drinks at meals, Tips and porterages, Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1 Istanbul, Arrival Day
Wellcome to Istanbul. Upon arrival our friendly staff welcomes you at the airport and you’ll be transferred to your centerally located hotel with de luxe, non smoking, air conditioned coach. Your hotel is just in the hearth of city, in walking distance to Indian restaurants. You're free for your first stroll in the city or ask your tour operator to join traditional night shows. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Istanbul Classics Tour, Panoramic Bosphorus Cruise
Pick up at 08:30 am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city. HIPPODROME, The center of sport activities with its four monuments; The GERMAN FOUNTAIN OF WILHELM II, Egyptian Obelisk, SERPENTINE COLUMN and the COLUMN OF CONSTANTINE.
The BLUE MOSQUE The most famous mosque of Istanbul which is known as the BLUE MOSQUE as well because of its beautiful blue Iznik tiles.
St. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great, in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
GRAND BAZAAR(COVERED MARKET) In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4000 shops with each trade having its own area; the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brasware and trays, water ewers, onyxware and meerschaum pipers. After the tour we have a delicious lunch and proceed for our afternoon tour combining with a Cruise voyage. CITY WALLS The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453. DRIVE BY BUS TO GOLDEN HORN As a natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end. SPICE BAZAAR (EGYPTIAN BAZAAR) The air here ıs filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice. BOAT TRIP ON THE BOSPHORUS An amazing cruise between the two continents, EUROPE and ASIA, along the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress. THE RUMELI FORTRESS(FROM THE SEA) (NO INTERIOR VISIT) Istanbul had been besieged many times before Mehmet the Conqueror took the city in 1453, but it managed to defend itself with the help of the Roman city walls. After the tour we transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 Gallipoli Tour
07:30am we depart for Gallipoli to visit the battle fields. Two hours later we will give you 20 minutes for relax in a restaurant area. We arrive Gallipoli around 12:00am and we have lunch break, relax a little bit and then depart for the battle fields. Visit Gabatepe Museum. Start visiting the fields with Ariburnu Cemetery and Anzac Cove because these are the places where the war had started. Then Beach Cemetery, Shrapnel Valley and Plugges Plateau. After the tour drive to your hotel. Overnight in Canakkale.
Day 4 Troy & Pergamon Tour
We depart at 08:30 and driving 30 minutes for to Troy. Visit the famous archeological and mythological site of Troy, home of the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy. After Troy tour, 3 hour drive to Pergamon. Lunch break around 13:00pm and after the lunch depart for tour of the magnificent acropolis of Pergamon. Its impressive temples and library made it a renowned cultural and political centre at that times. Bergamon is a famous city for its jewellery, stones and silver. So on the way, we will visit a jewellery center for 30 minutes. Arrival to Kusadasi around 18:00pm. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 5 Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. We will check at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. After the tour transfer back to your hotel. You can spend your evening on the beach or indulge the nightlife of Kusadasi.
Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 6 Ephesus & Sirince Village Tour
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en - route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirinces construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Orginal with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen After the tour we'll get on Fethiye ( Oludeniz ) bus. Overnight in Oludeniz.
Day 7 Mud Baths, Dalyan River & Iztuzu Beach Tour
We’ll visit Dalyan sparkles as one of the rarest corners of the earth with its world famous Turtle Beach ,the awe-inspring Rock Tombs & rejuvenating Mud Bath and Thermal Springs..The most spectacular scenery ever sail down the Dalyan River meandering through the maze of reed-covered sandbanks,past meadows,edged with cypress trees and flowers which makes an excursion for any age groups..drifting, and get back in time for a sundowner. After the tour we drive to Antalya - ''literally known as the paradise of earth''. Overnight in Antalya.
Day 8 Antalya City & Waterfalls tour
Today we have a guided tour to discover this splendid resort. Duden waterfall: An intresting river reflecting the characteristics of the underground rivers of the region. The river surfaces after 9km under the ground creating 2 waterfalls, one inland (aduden waterfall) and one right on ethe coast (Karpuzkaldiran waterfall)
(The Old City of Antalya) According to old travelers, the old city of Antalya was surrounded by walls from both the land and the sea side (port side). It was also divided internally to four sections between races and religions by walls. Hidirlik Tower, Hadrian’s Gate and the Clock Tower are what remain of the ancient walls. What remains of the harbor a wall is quite impressive. They also report that it was surrounded by gardens and vineyards and that it was a busy trade center exporting goods to Egypt. The area that was within these city walls is now called the old city (Kale Içi).
After the tour we get on our regular, de luxe, non smoking, full air conditioned bus to travel Cappadocia. Travel last during the night. Our seats are paid and pre reserved, with our staff asistance you'll take your seats. Water, juice, tea-coffee and snacks are being served in our luxury buses.
Day 9 North Cappadocia Tour
Upon arrival to Cappadocia our staff will wellcome you , you've time to take breakfast before daily tour. Today we visit Devrent Valley to see the unigue fairy-chimneys. Drive to paşabağ (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles.Drive to the city of Avanos .In the afternoon visit another beautiful open air museum at Göreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years.Lastly,before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castles at Uçhisar. Evening you can join our optional tours such as Turkish Hamam ( Bath ) or Whirling derwishes show etc. Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 10 Hot Air Balloon Flight, South Cappadocia Tour
Early morning we depart to see nature wonder Cappadocia with bird's eye. hot air balloon flight is a must do activity in Turkey. First we take our breakfast in fresh air then our pilots give tutorial then we begin to flight over fairy chimneys, valleys, rock cut cities. After balloon flight we back to hotel for a short rest before our daily tour.
Around 8.30 am. we depart from your hotel to visit Red valley,and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clegymen.After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley . In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city. Where early christians lived in fear and faith.Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 11 Fareweel, flight to Istanbul
Fareweel day, we transfer you to Cappadocia airport to flight Istanbul and catch your international flight. We hope your travel was a memorable one and we wish to see you again.
- Additional bank charges will be implemented to the final invoice.
- Chalo Turkey has rights to make any ammendment in the tour plan.
- Domestic flight fees are included in the price. Flight fees may be vary at the time of booking. Reconfirmation is required for the exact rates. Deviation charges of flights will be reflected to the package rates.
- If the group will be under 10 pax. regular buses will be used in this tour between Pamukkale – Oludeniz, Oludeniz – Antalya and Antalya – Cappadocia. Regular buses are de luxe, non smoking and have fully air conditioned. Seats are pre-reserved. Water, juice, tea-coffee and snacks are being served in the buses.